So...what does your music sound like?


Band website builders
Quantcast

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I Belong To You- William Mc Dowell-Instrumental Cover by Minsky Delmonte


Hello Music Friends
This is my latest video performance. I'm a fan of gospel singer William McDowell's music and ministered "I Belong To You" to my church congregation. In addition to a successful offering I had discovered an awesome piano backing track by a Toronto based pianist who goes by the name of Dappy T Keys. I've played along to backing tracks on several occasions but I personally feel that the combination of his piano and my steel drum produced a tone that was conducive to reflection, prayer and praise. I hope to contact him and schedule a recording session with him as his music inspires me.
Best,
Minsky

No comments:

Post a Comment